Q: I want to send a mass email to all my tenants at once. Is there a way to do this ?
A: Yes! Here's how to do it:
(First make sure all tenants have an email address on file in the system - you will have to go into the tenant details of each tenant to update this if needed).
- Click Tenants.
- Click the checkbox in the header of the list of tenants (top-left corner) to select all tenants, or selectively check the box for each tenant you want to send the message to.
- Click the "Send an email, letter, or form, to selected tenants" button (on the top-right corner of the list, looks like an envelope icon).
- Ensure "Standard Email" is selected, and type the subject and the email body.
- Make sure "To Tenants" is selected at the bottom of the screen, and click Email.
- If more than one tenant was selected, the 'Send Email Batch' screen appears...
- Verify which tenants will receive the email, verify that they have email addresses (and they are correct), and click Send All Emails, or selectively click Send to do them individually.